Ranch-to-Table Recipe: This Tropical Avocado Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing is flavorful, refreshing, and colorful. Plus, it’s vegetarian and easy to make vegan. Did we mention scrumptious?
Prep time: 10 mins.
- 1 ripe California avocado, peeled, pitted & diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted & diced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 (5.3 oz.) container plain non-fat Greek yogurt (or a non-dairy substitute)
- 1/2 fresh lime, juiced & zested
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine avocado, mango, pineapple, strawberries & coconut in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lime juice, and zest and honey.
- Pour over fruit mixture and mix gently.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Get the most buttery, delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – order now!