Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Want to taste summer? Make this Avocado Fruit Salad with Tangerine Vinaigrette and you’ll get the crisp, sweet & tangy flavors of summer in every juicy bite. Simple to make, even easier to eat!
- Prep/Total Time: 25 mins
- Makes 8 servings
Ingredients – Salad:
- 3 medium ripe California Avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 medium mangoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Ingredients – Dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated tangerine or orange peel
- 1/4 cup tangerine or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Arrange avocados and fruit on a serving plate; sprinkle with mint and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended; drizzle over salad.
- Note: To toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Recipe by Carole Resnick
🥑 Order premium California Avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – delivered farm-fresh to your door!