Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Avocado chips are easy to make, keto-friendly, and delicious. Meet your new favorite snack!
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 1 large ripe California avocado
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Place heaping teaspoon-size scoops of mixture on baking sheet, leaving about 3” apart between each scoop.
- Flatten each scoop to 3″ wide across with the back of a spoon or measuring cup.
- Pro Tip for super thin chips: Spray bottom of a dry measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray and press lightly on the scoops of avocado mixture to flatten.
- Bake until crisp and golden, about 30 minutes, then let cool completely.
Serve at room temperature with hummus, tabbouleh, or our favorite, guacamole! (See our easy recipe for guacamole) Make it vegan by using your favorite cheese substitute.
Get the most buttery, delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – order now!