Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Traditional Guacamole is easy to make and even easier to eat!
- Prep time: 10 mins.
- Serves 8
- 4 ripe, fresh California avocados, seeded & peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 Tbsp. onion, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, thinly sliced (or seeded and diced for less heat)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 tomato, medium, ¼ inch dice
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with lime, onion, chile, garlic, and cilantro (if using) until the guacamole is mostly smooth only small chunks of avocado remain.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in tomatoes, gently, so as not to mash them and serve immediately
🥑 Get the creamiest, most delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch Avocados – order today!