Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Coconut Avocado Popsicles are creamy, rich, refreshing, and vegan!
- Prep time: 30 mins
- Freezing: 3 hours
- Total time: 3.30 hours
- Yields 10 popsicles
Ingredients – Popsicles:
- 2 large ripe California avocados
- 14 oz canned coconut milk, full-fat (shake well before opening can!)
- 3 tbsp. honey or agave syrup
Ingredients – Chocolate Topping:
- 8 oz 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup candied pecans, chopped, optional
- In a blender or food processor, puree avocado, coconut milk, and honey. Taste and add more honey as needed for sweetness.
- Pour into popsicle molds until almost full. Place a layer of foil over the popsicle mold, then the popsicle mold cover.
- Insert wooden sticks into the mold. (Adjust for your popsicle molds!)
- Place filled molds in the freezer for at least 3 hours – until the popsicles are solid.
Chocolate Topping (prepare just before removing frozen popsicle molds from the freezer): Using a double boiler, melt chopped chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Remove frozen popsicles from molds.
- Dip into melted chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle chopped pecans, candied pecans, peanuts, dried coconut, or cocoa nibs (pick your fave!) over the chocolate coating.
- If desired, drizzle additional melted chocolate over popsicles. Enjoy immediately, or store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Perfect for the 4th of July and your summer parties!
Get the most buttery, delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – order now!