Ranch-to-table recipe: Spookily delicious, Avocado Witches Fingers are easy to assemble and even easier to eat! Great for Halloween parties!
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Serves 24
- 4 California Avocados, peeled, pitted and halved
- 1 tbs lemon or lime juice
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1-ounce prosciutto slices
- Cut each avocado half into 4-6 slices.
- Place in a medium bowl and gently toss in lemon juice.
- Fill the center of each avocado slice with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Wrap each avocado “finger” with 1/3 slice of prosciutto until the goat cheese is secured to the avocado.
- Make sure to leave the tip of the avocado exposed, to resemble a fingernail. Arrange the avocados in the shape of a hand on the plate to add extra spookiness.
- Serve and Enjoy!
🥑 Order premium California Avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – delivered farm-fresh to your door!