Ranch-to-table recipe: Warm-up with super-healthy, ultra-delicious Avocado Green Curry Noodles with Toasted Coconut & Cashews. It’s dairy-free, vegan, and only takes about 15 minutes to make.
- Total time: 15 mins
- Serves 2-3
- 8 ounces dried soba or udon noodles
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 medium shallots peeled and minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 very ripe California Avocado peeled and pitted
- 3 to 4 tablespoons green curry paste
- 3 to 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 bunch stemmed kale torn into bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups packed)
- 1/3 cup raw coconut flakes toasted
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted cashews roughly chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons raw flax seeds
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat and cook noodles according to the package directions. Meanwhile, cook the shallots and kale and make the sauce.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add the shallots, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add the kale and cook until crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Drain the noodles when they are done, saving 1 cup of the cooking water. Combine avocado, 3 tablespoons of the curry paste, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, and honey in a small food processor and puree until smooth. Taste and add additional curry paste, lime juice, salt, and pepper, as desired, and thin out, as needed, with the reserved water.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce, turning to coat all the noodles. Add the shallots and kale and turn to coat. Divide among serving plates, top with cashews, coconut, and flax seeds, and serve.
🥑 Order premium California Avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – delivered farm-fresh to your door!