Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
Total Time: 28 mins
Servings: 6 as a side salad
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob (you can sub frozen corn, just follow package directions for cooking)
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 red onion (medium) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (1/2 small bunch)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 Tbsp lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
In a large salad bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn kernels, sliced avocado, thinly sliced red onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
Drizzle the top with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 Tbsp lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper, or season to taste.
Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve. Yum!
🥑 Get the creamiest, most delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch Avocados – order today!