Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Taste the delicious goodness of this vegan (yes!) French Toast Smoothie! Easy to make and so good for you.
- Serves 1
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/4 California Avocado, frozen and chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast, large flake
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. ground flaxseed (or 1 tsp. whole)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Small grating of fresh nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Blend in a few ice cubes, if you like.
- Notes: Soy milk is recommended because coconut & almond milk have overpowering (for this recipe) flavors. Frozen avocado is suggested because you’ll get the healthy part, but not a strong avocado flavor. Nutritional yeast is essential to this smoothie.
🥑 Order premium California Avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – delivered farm-fresh to your door!