Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Cauliflower Tots + Avocado Basil Dip Sauce
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups packed cauliflower rice or 1 (10 oz.) pkg. cauliflower rice
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 ripe, fresh California avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Place cauliflower rice in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 3 minutes or until tender. Cool. Squeeze dry.
Preheat oven to 375F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine cauliflower rice, egg, breadcrumbs, mozzarella, Parmesan, red bell pepper, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl. Shape into 28 tots, about 1 tablespoonful each.
Arrange on prepared baking sheet and spray tops of tots with non-stick cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes or until golden. Let stand 5-10 minutes to firm up before serving.
Meanwhile, in a blender, puree avocado, yogurt, basil, lemon juice, and salt until smooth.
Serve cauliflower tots with avocado dipping sauce and enjoy!
🥑 Get the creamiest, most delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch Avocados – order today!