Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Cauliflower Toast with California Avocado will become your new favorite breakfast, packed with healthful ingredients and delish flavors. It wins on so many levels: keto, low-carb & healthy!
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Total time: 30 mins
- Serves: 2
- 1 small head cauliflower (grated)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium California avocado (pitted and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 8 minutes.
- After the cauliflower has cooled completely, spread on paper towels to drain; press with a clean towel to remove excess moisture.
- Put the cauliflower back in the bowl and stir in the egg, mozzarella cheese, and garlic powder.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking sheet in four rounded squares, as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown on the edges.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread the avocado onto the cauliflower toast to serve.
Try this recipe with vegan cheese & egg substitutes!
🥑 Get the most buttery, delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – order now!