Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Avocado Deviled Eggs – so delicious, they’ll become your favorite appetizer!
- Prep time: 30 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 large avocado
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Paprika or chili powder, garnish – try bacon crumbles, sliced jalapeno or radish
- Halve the boiled eggs and remove the yolks
- Set the yolks in a bowl and place the egg whites on a platter
- Add the avocado to the bowl with the egg yolks and mash until mixed
- Mix in the lime juice, onion, mustard, salt and pepper, garlic salt
- Stir together to combine
- Spoon filling into a piping bag or plastic bag with a snipped corner and fill the egg halves
- Sprinkle chili powder or paprika on top for color
- For extra flavor, top with bacon crumbles, diced peppers, or thinly sliced radish – anything you like!
- Serve & Enjoy!
🥑 Get the creamiest, most delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch Avocados – order today!