Ranch-to-Table Recipe: The whole family will love this sheet pan breakfast with avocados – it’s delicious, healthy, easy to make. Breakfast is served!
Prep time: 10 mins.
Cook time: 30 mins.
- 8 oz. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby kale, packed
- 1 ripe, fresh California avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425F.
Combine potatoes & onion on 9 x 13-inch sheet pan.
Stir in 1 Tbsp. olive oil, kosher salt & red pepper flakes until evenly coated.
Roast 20 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Stir in baby kale, avocado, remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil and then make four wells.
Crack eggs one at a time and carefully place one egg in each well.
Return sheet pan to oven and cook until egg whites are set, in about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with basil.
Serve & enjoy!
🥑 Get the creamiest, most delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch Avocados – order today!