Ranch-to-table Recipe: This Avocado & Cream Cheese Sandwich is so versatile – add any veggies your kids love and send them off to school knowing they’ll have a nutritious & yummy sandwich!
- Total time: 15 mins
- Serves 2
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 4 slices of whole grain bread (or your favorite!)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: lettuce or spinach, sliced onion, grated carrot – add what you like!
- Slice cucumber, tomato, and other veggies, into bowls.
- Halve and slice California Avocado.
- Sprinkle avocado slices with a little lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- Lay out bread, spread on cream cheese, add layer of avocado slices, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Layer with desired amount of cucumber, tomato, and other veggies
- Pack sandwiches in airtight containers; if you can include a cool pack in your child’s lunchbox, even better!
🥑 Order premium California Avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – delivered farm-fresh to your door!