Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Fresh & zesty, this Fire-roasted Corn Guacamole will brighten up any meal, party or picnic. Plus, it’s quick & easy to make!
- Total time: 5 mins.
- 1 ear fresh sweet corn
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded & peeled
- 1/4 cup prepared pico de gallo (or make your own!)
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Optional – Cotija cheese for garnish
- Roast the corn & jalapeño over fire (either on a gas stove or a grill) until blistered and charred on all sides. Be careful not to burn them!
- After cooling for a few minutes, cut the corn off of the cob.
- Chop the avocados then mix in the pico de gallo.
- Seed & mince the roasted jalapeño.
- Add the jalapeño, fresh lime juice, cilantro, roasted corn, garlic, kosher salt & pepper to the avocado mixture.
- Adjust seasonings & serve.
- Extra deliciousness: Garnish with Cotija cheese, if desired
🥑 Order premium California Avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – delivered farm-fresh to your door!