Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Avocado Watermelon Salad is an easy-to-make salad that will hit the spot – it’s fresh, colorful, and perfect for the 4th of July – and all summer long!
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 cups watermelon, seedless, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 ripe, fresh California Avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese or feta cheese
- 1/3 cup basil leaves, hand-torn into small shreds
- 3 Tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Arrange watermelon, cucumber and avocado cubes in alternating rows on a plate
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil
- Drizzle the entire surface with balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle with pepper
- Serve salad immediately
Get the most buttery, delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – order now!