Ranch-to-Table Recipe: Avocado Chicken Burgers are a flavorful addition to your cookout. Easy to grill indoors & out and goes with just about anything. Yum!
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Total time: 25 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound ground chicken (or the protein of your choice)
- 1 large ripe California Avocado – cut into chunks
- 1 clove chopped of garlic
- 1/3 cup Panko crumbs or almond meal to keep it Paleo-friendly
- 1 minced Poblano or Jalapeño pepper (optional but yum!)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently.
Shape into desired size patties
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side on an indoor grill pan or an outside grill at medium heat or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees
- Notes: For best results use avocado on the firm side so that the chunks stay intact during mixing and cooking. Try ground chicken that is 97/3 – a little bit of fat makes these much tastier. Ground chicken breast can be dry.
Get the most buttery, delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – order now!