Ranch-to-Table Recipe: This colorful salad isn’t just delicious & healthy, it’s perfect for almost any eating plan! Paleo-friendly, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, vegetarian, and low-sodium. Hello, salad!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Ingredients – Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. berry-flavored kombucha
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Ingredients – Salad:
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 ripe, California Avocado, seeded, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted, optional
Directions – Dressing:
In a small bowl, mix together kombucha, onion, garlic, and Dijon, then slowly whisk in the avocado oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Directions – Salad:
- In a large bowl, toss salad greens with dressing.
- Divide the greens among four bowls, then top each with fresh berries, almonds, and California Avocado.
- Serving Suggestion: Dressing can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance.
- Serve salad immediately after tossing.
- Add tofu, chicken, or shrimp for a protein boost. Delish!
Get the most buttery, delicious avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – order now!