Ranch-to-Table Recipe: 7-Layer Salad with Avocado is fresh, delicious, and colorful – easy to make & take to your next picnic, potluck, or to your own table!
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10 people
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 (1-oz) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 cups cooked & cubed turkey, ham, or chicken, a combo of any of the three, or your own choice of protein
- 3 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 slices lower sodium bacon, cooked & crumbled (or substitute with non-meat “bacon” bits)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 pt. cherry or grape tomatoes
- Stir together yogurt, light sour cream, and dressing mix; chill while layering the rest of the ingredients.
- Layer greens, protein, avocados, blue cheese, and onions in a deep glass salad bowl or 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Spread chilled dressing evenly over salad.
- Decorate the top of salad with bacon, eggs, and tomatoes
- Pro tip: slice another avocado for the salad top!
- Chill 4 to 8 hours before serving.
🥑 Order premium California Avocados for this recipe from Rossi Ranch – delivered farm-fresh to your door!